QuickBooks Premier has all of the great features and functionality of QuickBooks Pro, plus deeper, more tailored reports based on industry, including more than 150 sales, financial and tax reports. It includes customizable tools for tracking inventory, creating purchase orders, and setting pricing levels, while also offering automatic forecasting of future sales, expenses and growth opportunities.
- Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
- Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
- Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
- Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
- Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
- Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
- Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
- Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
- Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
- Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
- Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.