Experience Intuit’s best ever desktop accounting solution designed exclusively for accountants. Client Collaborator saves you time by tracking client conversations inside QuickBooks. Accountant Toolbox improves productivity by giving you access to accountant features from your client’s QuickBooks.
- Send portable company file. Clients can easily send you a portable company file directly from QuickBooks — no need for you to teach and troubleshoot.
- Insights on Home Page. Home page access to crucial client data like profit and loss, and income and expenses, without having to run reports.
- Time and Expenses. A Time and Expenses block is now inside the Income Tracker. View unbilled hours and take immediate action.
- Batch Entry. Improve productivity by entering 100+ bills and invoices on one screen.
- Import in Bulk. Paste 1,000+ transactions from Excel and spend the time you save on 1,000+ other things.
- Faster Data Entry. Easily add or delete fields to create your perfect data entry screen.
- Reassign checks in clicks. Instantly identify checks written from the wrong account and reassign to the right bank account.
- Handle bounced checks with ease. This new tool marks invoices unpaid, makes appropriate adjustments, and helps charge a “bounced check fee”.
- Email entries. Attach Journal Entries to ready-made emails that you and your clients can collaborate on.
- Import with a click. Eliminates messy file transfers for you and simplifies the service you provide your clients.
- Now for Mac clients too! Clients can simply click to import entries directly to their Mac or PC.
- Work while clients work. Accountant’s Copy lets your client work on the current period while you adjust a prior period, all at the same time.
- 2 Files at Once. With Multi-Instance you can work on multiple files, compare relevant accounts and easily switch back and forth between clients.
- 8 QuickBooks in 1. Harness the power of 8 QuickBooks editions in one master program and easily collaborate with any client running any QuickBooks.
NEW IN 2019!
- Transfer credits. Move a credit memo from one job and utilize it against another job.
- Checks to pay bill. Prevent double accounting for expenses and COGS.
- Invoice Tracker. Easily view invoice history.
- .IIF File Import. Now .IIF files can be imported in multi-user mode, and QuickBooks Accountant will perform validations to ensure proper import.